Seafood and butter is truly a match made in heaven! These take minutes to prepare and serve! They're delicious! A restaurant quality meal you can enjoy at home. Warning....they're addictive and make an amazing starter before a big juicy steak meal!
Grilled Garlic Butter Oysters
1 dozen (12 individual) fresh oysters
75 grams unsalted butter
2 garlic cloves minced finely
Chopped parsley and sweet paprika to serve (sumac can also be used)
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, then add the minced garlic. Simmer gently for 5 minutes. This can be done on a saucepan suitable for use on a BBQ or on a stove top.
(Don't fry the garlic as it will burn easily and become bitter)
- Prepare and preheat a BBQ for direct medium/high grilling.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the butter mixture to each oyster
- Place directly over heat/fire for 1 -2 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley and sweet paprika once grilled. Serve immediately.
I would love to see you make these and post them on Instagram. Tag me - Come Grill With Me so I can check them out. Love, Irene XO.